Thursday, April 23, 2009

Auditions, Auditions, Auditions

Wow, I've auditioned for 3 local movies and two commercials since the last time I wrote. So far I've only heard back from one of the films. He said I did great, but was simply too young for the part. He's going to try and find another role for me or write something for me. That was encouraging. The other two I haven't heard back from yet.

The commercials were for Jerome's, and for a pet cemetary up in Rancho Bernardo. I was so sick with a head cold that day. I have no idea how I did. I just tried to do my best despite how I felt...it was rough.

I just came back from an audition for a training video for Costco for a new product they will be offering called Orthotix-fit. They are custom fit orthotics for your shoes at like Costco prices! I have a good feeling about it. The audition went really well and the pay is great! I have my fingers crossed on this one!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. Love the colors! Looking forward to seeing you perform live!